• Generation of a digital geometric model (DGC) and dewarped air photos (orthophotos)
• We can also use the 3D data of your architect after negotiation
• Photographing of all important details of the course, on buildings, bridges etc. for an incredibly detailed representation.
• Data conversion and generation of a 3D simulation
• Retrieval of ground data from the client
• Creation of an overview of all holes and of virtual flybys with Par Play videos
• Area calculation of fairways, roughs, bunkers, etc.
• Simulator application for various golfing simulators
All data will be provided in various formats, like mp4, avi or f4v and also in different resolutions
• Optimal precision and course measurements for all overviews
• Realistic and detailed views for any potential golf course visitor
• Graphics can be used for guiding systems, smartphone applications, birdie books, on large size screens, on the internet, etc.
As opposed to drawn graphics or flybys via drones we can react quickly if there are changes to the course and can implement those changes with just a few mouse clicks.